Eden Try Winery
Eden Try Winery is an established, successful winery and event venue on 12 acres that can easily be accessed from Washington, DC, Richmond, and Charlottesville. This vineyard/winery operation was founded in 2015 and appeared in the esteemed Virginia Garden Tour. The estate has been fully updated and has the potential to house an amazing B&B. The property also includes new and well-maintained outbuildings including a luxuriously redesigned barn used for private events, a tasting room with office space, and a cottage that can be used for the bridal party. Eden Try is ready for new management to take over this turnkey operation that includes the residence, outbuildings, and vineyard equipment. This property is surrounded by picturesque natural landscapes and is ready to start its next chapter!
Included with the Estate:
- Renovated main residence for family living or use as a B&B
- Barn that can be used as a large tasting room or for private events
- Additional, smaller tasting room/satellite office
- Smaller cottage with potential use for bridal parties
- Gorgeous grounds combining landscaped gardens with fountains, lightly wooded areas with walking paths, and more heavily wooded areas
- Mature growth trees located throughout the property
- Bridge over a small stream
- Paved driveway with an impressive entrance flanked by brick pillars
- Seclusion and serenity: properties to either side consist of more than 50 private acres
- Conveniently located near major cities, hotel chains, shopping, and dining
Event Space/Vineyard and Winery Barn
Eden Try’s newer architectural barn has immense potential. With 3,000 finished square feet on the upper level, the barn can be used for private events or as a larger space for wine tasting. It includes a large, 700 square foot kitchen, restrooms, and a dressing area. The barn’s lower level is a storage and working space for the vineyard and winery operation.
The colonial style main residence is 4,200 square feet with 5 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms and has been completely renovated. The renovation included replacing windows, wood floors, remodeling the kitchen, and adding a sunroom. The brick exterior includes an intricate and unique brick trim and colonial-style wood shutters. This home is a replica of the historic Wythe House located in Williamsburg that was built in the 1750’s. The spacious garage for 2+ cars has been artfully hidden to preserve the colonial-style exterior. The house has a stunning, temperature-controlled wine cellar accented with stone detailing for a private collection that can house up to 700 bottles.
The Main House’s B&B Potential
This turnkey vineyard/winery operation has another potential source of revenue: the main house could easily be converted into a charming B&B. The renovated kitchen is very large with multiple areas for prepping and cooking. Additionally, 4 of the 5 bedrooms in the house have adjoining private baths. Two of the bedroom suites also feature private living areas.
For More Information
Properties similar to Eden Try Winery: